Wooden USB Flash Drive - TOGGLE
Lightweight pocket-sized design made from eco-friendly bamboo.
You'll appreciate this style USB Wooden Flash Drive. Cased in natural wood and elegantly crafted, this wooden style offers a large space for your company branding to be laser engraved or colour printed, on both sides.
This design features a rotating cap that stays fixed to the flash drive, so you won't lose it..
Wooden USB flash drives are a sophisticated and unique way to promote your company. These wooden USB Drives can be used to hold catalogues, books, engineering plans, marketing materials, brochures, reports, and more.
We will even pre-load your digital literature for free.
The perfect gift for your eco-friendly business. Every flash chip used in our USB flash drives is ROHS compliant. This means they are certified not to contain Lead, Cadmium, Mercury, or other scheduled toxic materials.
- up to 4 colour imprint or laser engraving on both sides
- Pre-loading of content
- FREE SHIPPING, worldwide!
- Keychain Attachment
- Eco-friendly RoHS construction
- Individually wrapped recyclable poly bag
USB Wood Drive Branding
All of our USB Wooden Drives can be branded with your company's logo and web address; and, each drive can be preloaded with your brochures, marketing material, photos, digital files and presentations. Both colour imprinting and laser engraving are supported. Put your message or logo on these wooden USB sticks to effortlessly promote your business, it's values, and the message sustainability.
Eco-Friendly - The Bamboo Solution
Today, almost 1 million acres of forest vanish per week. This alarming rate of deforestation has forced many world economies to rethink their business and manufacturing practices. A sixty-foot tree cut for market takes 60 years to replace. Meanwhile, a sixty-foot bamboo cut for market takes 59 days to replace (International Network for Bamboo and Rattan (INBAR)). Bamboo is officially recognized as the world's fastest growing plant and has a tensile strength comparable to steel.
- Bamboo is the fastest growing plant on earth. It is known to produce greater biomass and 30% more oxygen than a hardwood forest of comparable size, while improving watersheds, preventing erosion, restoring soil, providing sweet edible shoots and removing toxins from contaminated soil. Ecologists tout bamboo as a renewable source used for manufacturing as well as food. Many promote bamboo planting for erosion prevention, and even to reverse the effects of global warming.
- Bamboo helps reduce carbon dioxide gases blamed for global warming. Some bamboo sequesters up to 12 tons of carbon dioxide per hectare, which makes it a highly efficient plant, and conducive to fresh air. Bamboo can be selectively harvested annually and regenerates without replanting.
- Bamboo is a natural water control barrier. Because of its wide spread root system and large canopy, bamboo greatly reduces rain run off, prevents massive soil erosion and keeps twice as much water in a watershed. Bamboo helps mitigate water pollution due to its high nitrogen consumption, making it a solution for excess nutrient uptake of waste water from manufacturing, livestock farming and sewage treatment.
- Bamboo can restore degraded lands. It is a pioneering plant and can be grown in soil damaged by overgrazing and poor agriculture. Proper harvesting does not kill the bamboo plant, so topsoil is held in place. Because of its dense litter on the forest floor it feeds topsoil, restoring healthy agricultural lands for generations to come.