Custom USB Biometric Flash Drive - Metal - Rotative - SWITCH
The USB 2.0 Biometric Flash Drive is a Biometric Access Controlled USB Flash Drive which gives fingerprint access control to the content of the USB key for secure storage of your data and applications.
Using this highly accurate onboard fingerprint engine, a single swipe of the finger confirms a user's identity and grants the access to their secured data. It is a secure way to transfer, store and transport your confidential information. Lightweight and compact, the Biometric Flash Drive is incredibly small and can fit right into your pocket.
You can order most of our USB Biometric Flash Drives with the following memory sizes: 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, and 8GB
*Please note: some of the drives you see are available in alternative colors. We can also pantone color match the color of your logo and artwork to be placed on the drive.
USB Biometric Flash Drive Branding
USB Biometric Flash Drives offer security by only allowing user access if the users thumb print matches the thumb print file on the drive. USB Biometric Drives are great for employees or vendors that need to access or transport sensitive data.
All of our bulk usb flash drives can be branded with a logo or web address.
Our USB Biometric Flash Drives can be imprinted with your company's logo and URL and you and add a file or presentation that will play when inserted in a computer.
Biometric USB 2.0 Flash Disk
Read speed USB 2.0: > 11MB/second
Write speed USB 2.0: > 3 MB/second
LED light Display flashes when USB drive is accessed.
Windows XP compatible
Specifications and Functions
Supported operating systems:
- Built-in slide-type fingerprint identifying sensor
- File encryption: The user can utilize the fingerprint identification to protect the data saved in the computer
- Fingerprint encrypted partition: In the BioFlash disk, the user can separate the desired space to create a virtual partition, which can be encrypted through AES-256 data stream encryption technology and only be visited after the fingerprint is authenticated.
- Fingerprint readers life: >1 million times
- Standby working current: <1.5mA
- Resolution: 500dpi
- Finger verifying time: <0.1s; image acquisition speed: 488fps
- FAR: <0.0001%; FRR: <0.1%
- Supported operating system: Win2000/XP
- Working temperature: -25℃— 85℃; humidity: 30%— 90%@25℃
- Maximum quantity of registered fingerprints: 10 for each user
- Supported languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Swedish, Portuguese, etc.
- Supporting USB1.1 and USB2.0
- Windows 2000 (service pack 4)
- Windows XP home edition (service pack 2)
- Windows XP professional (service pack 2)
- Pentium III processor or higher version
- At least one USB 1.1 or 2.0 port